END of the CORNFORD Line - BREAKING NEWS!

All general Cornford Amplification discussion goes in here, plus photos, videos, sound clips and artist news...

Moderator: Gadget

RichM
Master Volume
Master Volume

Re: END of the CORNFORD Line - BREAKING NEWS!

Post by RichM » Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:10 am

Is it just me who is thinking this is all getting a bit weird?? Maybe I missed an episode .... and haven't seen the "previously on Cornford ..."

:)

Rich.

SabbadiusUSA
Master Volume
Master Volume

Post by SabbadiusUSA » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:38 pm

I don't know about previous comments, but the comments made by Tony C. are just weird! :eek:

richard
Master Volume
Master Volume

Post by richard » Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:26 pm

Sabbadius, you said:

'I know exactly what is going on with Cornford and their relationship with SE, but it would serve no productive purpose discussing it here, or on any other forum.'

Do you mean that you have worked out what's going on from the available information ? Or do you have inside information that the rest of us don't ?

SabbadiusUSA
Master Volume
Master Volume

Post by SabbadiusUSA » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:54 pm

richard wrote:Sabbadius, you said:

'I know exactly what is going on with Cornford and their relationship with SE, but it would serve no productive purpose discussing it here, or on any other forum.'

Do you mean that you have worked out what's going on from the available information ? Or do you have inside information that the rest of us don't ?
I am privy to information and activities that have not been made public. If all goes well, we will be seeing new Cornford products re-entering the market soon. If Paul wants this information to be made public, Paul and/or Wally will be the ones to do so... Good things happening for sure! :thumbup:

Munkipuss
Master Volume
Master Volume

Post by Munkipuss » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:01 pm

SabbadiusUSA wrote:I am privy to information and activities that have not been made public. If all goes well, we will be seeing new Cornford products re-entering the market soon. If Paul wants this information to be made public, Paul and/or Wally will be the ones to do so... Good things happening for sure! :thumbup:
This is what I assumed you meant.

As a result, I too don't really understand Toni's recent posts. :confused:

Gadget

Post by Gadget » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:42 pm

I'm inclined to agree with some of the sentiments already expressed, that this thread has rather run its course.

No end of speculation really isn't helping anyone get beyond where we are at present: current Cornford manufacture has sadly ceased and we are all very much hoping that it will restart somewhere else ASAP.

As and when other specific information or insight presents itself, feel free to start new threads, but this one is now closed.
Carrera #1757 Built by Chris Jones 26-7-2007
MK50H #0167 Built by Martin Kidd 10-7-2003
MK50H II #0296 Built by Martin Kidd 28-2-2006
Hellcat #HC0025 Built by Martin Kidd 28-8-2002
RK100 #040 Built by Martin Kidd 18-1-2005
RK 4x12 #041 Built ~2005
RK 4x12 #079-0907 Built Sept 2007
MK 4x12