Update January 2012

All general Cornford Amplification discussion goes in here, plus photos, videos, sound clips and artist news...

Moderator: Gadget

wallympls
Support
Support

Update January 2012

Post by wallympls » Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:44 pm

Hello all you tone lovers,

I wanted to give you an update of what is going on at the moment.

There are a few things on the plate. Gadget will be updating the website and have all emails forwarded to myself so I can help all customers whether they email myself directly or email Cornford UK. I think this will finalize any problems with communication. All customers are intended to email myself for anything Cornford related and I will contact the correct person if I need to.

The phone number will be removed from the website until we have a secretary. I am very sorry but we have not had a secretary for a few years so the phone is not answered. Everyone is welcome to call me in the USA at 612-928-5562 but I would ask you to email me with your info and questions as this is easiest.

We will not be having a booth at NAMM. Yes this is 2 NAMM's that we have skipped out on but it is for the best currently. I have been in touch with Guthrie and he will be appearing at the TC Booth a few times over the show. I should be getting out to NAMM and will be deciding in the next day or two but it does look like I will be making the venture with some friends from back home. If anyone is interested in meeting up please email me in advance so we can start coordinating with my schedule. Excited to me any of you!

I have updated the Merch Store at www.cornfordusa.com and added the new Cornford USA Hockey logo (I've always loved the USA Olympic Logo)

Enjoy.

Take care everyone and will update you as I get more info.

Wally
wally@cornfordusa.com
http://www.cornfordusa.com
The Official U.S. Cornford Tone Lounge and USA Customer Support
http://www.myspace.com/uscornfordtonelounge
USA's FIRST Cornford Dealer
Cornford MK50hII
Cornford RK 4x12