FOR SALE : Cornford MK50 MKII head and cover

All general Cornford Amplification discussion goes in here, plus photos, videos, sound clips and artist news...

Moderator: Gadget

M-A-P
Low Wattage
Low Wattage

FOR SALE : Cornford MK50 MKII head and cover

Post by M-A-P » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:16 pm

**** NOW SOLD ******** NOW SOLD ******** NOW SOLD ****

Hi,

I've reluctantly decided to sell my Cornford MK50 MKII head in oxblood tolex. To be honest, it's barely been used (as I mostly use Dr Z's for what I want) and have plenty of OD pedals to cover me. It's been gigged very few occasions and immaculate contition. Only a small scratch on the front of the footswitch from somewhere!

As the condition is that good and it's been under-utilised that much, the lowest I can go is £1490 (so you'd save over £350) as I need to buy a backup Z amp which I would use more due to the type of music I mostly now play. It cost me around £1900 about a year and a half ago (I can see they are around £1850) and has really just sat in my music room.

I'm based in Essex (Chelmsford area) and will travel a reasonable distance. Postage-wise, I don't know how much it would cost but as you know it's quite heavy. I don't need to tell you about the quality of this head.

If you are interested, private message me. Photos are below:

Sorry, I can't post overseas. :(

Many thanks,

Mike